Thursday, March 4, 2010

Bad Dudes are the best sort of dude








I think three values is enough. How about that?

Also see that Clint right there? Guess what super secret project he's reference for? Keep watching the stars.

Oh and there's totally another portrait of Michael K. Williams that I'm working on coloring. After looking at a lot of pictures of him, I think what I dig about his face might be that he's really pretty, I can totally see how he used to be a model, however that amazingly badass facial scar is amazingly badass to the point its easy to miss. Awesome. If you haven't seen Terry Richarson's picture of him as Terry Richardson I recommend it.

2 comments:

Darcey Young said...

nice work. what's the theme here?

N. Krasner said...

Bad asses from film. Wee Bey and Omar from the Wire, and a baby Clint Eastwood